One of the most important missions of trade
associations is to influence members, customers, government, and the public
regarding the interests of the industry.
What are some of the benefits of fastener associations?
- Associations provide excellent forums for networking opportunities.
- Associations provide most of the education and training
- Associations are advocates for the fastener industry.
- Associations provide leadership opportunities for its members.
- Associations practice philanthropy and provide scholarship
opportunities for employees or member companies and their children.
- Associations provide technical expertise and support to the industry.
- Associations are a primary source of information for their members.
- Associations provide discounted benefit programs to member
- Associations do far more than what is listed here and their staff are
dedicated to members, their industry, and the success of both.